Jason Capel Boys Basketball Mountaineer Camp (ages 9-17)
Dates: June 12-15, 2013
Resident Camp: $375
Day Camp: $290
- Check-in at Varsity Gym on Wednesday, June 12, 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- Daily instruction from 8:45am-8:45pm in the newly renovated Varsity Gym practice facility which hosts 4 regulation full courts.
- Campers will receive daily instruction from Appalachian players and coaches on fundamentals of the game
- Campers will compete in daily contests for awards, as well as 5-on-5 league games, King of the Mountain, and 3-on-3 games
- Appalachian State basketball t-shirt
- Limited accident/illness insurance for each camper
- Camp will conclude June 15 at noon.
- Campers must be at least 10 yrs old to be a resident camper.
Please complete our online registration form whether paying by credit card or check.
To pay by check, complete the online form and mail it in with your payment. Please note spaces are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. The program may fill before we receive your payment. We suggest registering now with a credit card using our secure server.
If you decide to cancel your registration, a $50 cancellation fee will be withheld from the refund. No refunds will be issued for no-shows.
For registration information, contact the Office of Conference & Camp Services by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 828-262-2944.
According to NCAA rules and regulations all camps and clinics are open to any and all entrants regardless of skill level
(limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).